We have a deep understanding of Africa and Middle East, and we believe that providing energy is much more than increasing megawatts - it is about empowering development and creating affordable, sustainable and replicable access to energy conditions.
We carry out our activities with much focus on local market sustainable development and economic growth in the countries in which we invest. Currently our activities focus in sub-Saharan Africa, specifically in Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea and Angola.
Our strategy is based on five basic principles:
- Focus on underserved markets
- Understand local environment
- Diversity of generation sources
- Apply innovative solutions
- Follow through with efficient execution & operation